Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Leafhopper nymph on River Birch

I recorded this leafhopper nymph on the underside of a river birch leaf today, Saturday, October 9th, 2010. There is also the spider mite present on the leaf, but not in this clip. Recorded with Celestron Handheld Digital Microscope

Please feel free to leave a comment or send an email. If you're looking for a TCIA Accredited Houston Tree Service or Certified Arborist, call the company I've worked for since 2002, Bartlett Tree Experts, at 713-692-6371. This is my personal blog--it is not affiliated with Bartlett Tree Experts.

2 comments:

A. said...

i love the idea of putting up videos of your inspection instead of mere pictures.

Gene Basler said...

@ Arati: Thanks for the comment. I'm going to post a lot more still photos, because statistically they're supposed to drive more traffic to your blog, but I'll keep doing the vids.