Saturday, September 25, 2010

Julien and Gene at Texas Tree Climbing Competition in Plano 2010-05-22

My good friend Tom Dunlap of treebuzz.com gave me this photo yesterday (2010-05-24) at the 31st Annual Texas Tree Conference in College Station. I had taken video and stills with my ipod, and the files were lost. So this is the only picture of the occasion. One can see that Julien is not happy. I didn't know until he was on the ground that he had rope burn from his hands being in the wrong place during the belay. He wears the scar on the back of his hand with pride. Thanks, Tom!

Questions, comments, arguments? Please feel free to comment or email. If you're looking for a Houston arborist or quality tree service, call Bartlett Tree Experts at 713-692-6371. Bartlett has been my employer since 2002. This is my personal blog, which is not affiliated with Bartlett Tree Experts.

No comments: